Thursday, October 30, 2008

Florida weather has returned

It's almost 3:45 pm and the outside temperature is right at 74 degrees, what a difference a day makes! This is our 'normal' type Fall weather for this time of year. Yesterday's temps are more in line of what we have in January and February. The overnight low is supposed to be much warmer as well, I think I recall hearing something around the mid 50's tonight. WooHoo! Ok, so I'm not quite ready for the deep bone chilling cold as yet.

Could be in my head, but at least my bones aren't aching as hard as yesterday either. Might have something to do with staying wrapped up all day yesterday....but could just be the warmer weather. Today has been relatively pain free...still having some calf issues if I walk or stand for any length of time, but nothing even close to what has been going on for the past two days. Keeping it elevated has helped quite a bit. Must have something to do with how I'm sitting or something, because I haven't had this issue in over twentyfive years...guess it's really tweaking the nerve damaged area at the moment. I miss my recliner loveseat....this all has started since we brought in the couch from hell....grrrr....lol

Had a very nice long visit with my girlfriend today. She came out and spent almost the entire afternoon with me. I have forgotten how much I just enjoy having conversations with other people. We chat about all kinds of things, some of the crazier moments in life and just about anything and everything....good old fashioned 'girl talk'. Sis and I talk like this, but it's different when you have someone who you haven't known all your life. Cool to hear someone else's adventures that make yours look not quite so crazy afterall...but the two of us would have definitely had a ball together even then. She's nicknamed us "Thelma and Louise"....didn't see the movie, but I know the plot....

No comments:

Post a Comment