Thursday, August 14, 2008

Isn't this August???

The day started out grey and fairly cool...it has continued throughout and is currently 76 degrees on my porch at almost 4:30 pm. It hasn't grown much warmer that about 78 all day. Pretty nice considering August is normally one of our hotter months. We seem to have some sort of odd front sitting over us for the past two days and that's where all our rain seems to be originating.
Actually, I think its pretty nice...kinda makes me think of how the weather on the mountain is this time of year...and I'm sooo missing it at the moment.

Since it has been raining off and on all day, there hasn't been much for hubby to do to keep busy...he just has been able to get outside and finish working on his truck brakes...rain keeps running him inside. We've been discussing the friends offer and some of the concerns we both seem to share...we plan to go back again and discuss it in more detail and see if we can all reach an agreement we can all live with. I'd really like to be in a house and the finances would ease a bit with the lower rent. Seems all I'm able to think about is what I could do in the house with the furniture we already have...I'm decorating it in my head...but, I haven't even seen the entire house on the inside...LOL...
With several of the antiques we have sitting out in the shed right now, I'd love to be able to have them where we can enjoy them once more...this house has that kind of room. It's kinda funny cause even the bookcase in my back room here, would have a great place in the living room at that house...oooohhhh, jeez...here I go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment